Monday, May 14, 2012

A Beautiful Day!


Mother's Day was a beautiful day filled with LOVE from my girls and relaxing in our
 "garden cafe."

We finally finished our spring clean up, so it was a pleasure to enjoy the "back to normal" sounds of the waterfall and beautiful garden surroundings. We will now look forward to many more, fun gatherings, for the next several months, with our family and friends!

The pergola was a perfect place for my photo shoot the other day. I was able to get some great shots of my beautiful, estate sale finds. I love the way the leaves cast such beautiful shadows in the shaded area beneath the pergola!






This entire set of 18th century, porcelain "necessities" can, now, be yours, through my store 


Next post
My Day with Ribbons and Lace


 Til next time...Have a wonderful day!

JP


No comments: