Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Favorite Fall Scarf Uses

Since I've been busy with my fall decorating and switching things up to create some new posts I've been finding an awful lot of uses for my favorite scarf. The colors just happen to work, so perfectly, with our decor!

This is me.....wearing it as it was intended and indulging in a birthday cheer.
  It was my big "six oh" celebration last winter. I'm at Radio City (see the  goodie bags?) waiting to see "my present" Lenny Kravitz!  
Yes, I still love rock and roll and my favorite scarf gets a lot of use!!!

Here it is "inside my fireplace!"
See the full decor here... 
http://sweetinspirationsbyjpdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/09/our-fall-fireplace-and-mantle-display.html

  Hanging in the entry.

With some switched out  accents...just can't make up my mind!!!

And where it usually is... hiding a fan switch and Gucci's red leash.

Accenting a basket.

Adding something extra to the front door wreath.

This was the wreath before.

Around the centerpiece in the living room.

Then I moved the front door wreath and draped the scarf over the mirror.
I love the wreath here!"

Another wreath close-up...I'm still practicing!

Draped in the kitchen chandelier.


And surrounding the kitchen centerpiece.

 Deckin' out my old black chair!
 Well, not quite sure where it's gonna stay, when I don't need it...I'm thinkin' I kinda like it on the chair, at least for now!

Now, I've got some planning to do. Company's coming and I need to make my Carmel Apple Muffin Pie. I'm gonna "wing it"....thank God they're family, I need my "taste testers" opinions before I can share the recipe with you!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
Joining these great parties @

 http://diybydesign.blogspot.com/2012/10/fall-into-fall-its-party-87.html

http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/2012/10/nifty-thrifty-tuesday-no135-and-giveaway.html

http://diyshowoff.com/2012/10/17/diy-fall-festival-and-halloween-highlights/



6 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

What a fun post--that scarf has gotten a lot of use!

Unknown said...

sooooo creative -as usual!

<3 k.e.

Pam said...

Wow, the scarf really goes with all your beautiful decor! Such a cute post. xo's Pam

DIYbyDesign said...

That's so cute and clever. So many awesome uses for your beautiful scarf. Thanks for sharing at DIYbyDesign.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Again,
Just wanted to say man, you get a lot of mileage out of one scarf.
Very creative ideas........
thanks for sharing them,
imagine what you could do with a whole wardrobe of scarves.....lol

Have a good weekend,
Blessings, Nellie

Roeshel said...

So many great ideas (and works any time of year with different scarves)! Thanks so much for sharing! :)