Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Window in our Window

I've fallen quite a bit behind in my posts for the Holiday season. The unexpected trip back home and having my daughter here from NY were priorities. 
Now, I can get on with sharing the decor that I actually started on Nov. 1st!

Our bay window all decked out for Christmas in the kitchen.

 I love creating a window in a window display as I have done for seasons before.

Our little personalized stockings, that I made last year, accent the eight paned display.

They hung from our mantel for Christmas  last year.
 

The bay window's ledge is doubling as a sideboard for plates, flatware and napkins.

I added the grain sack stripes to the napkins for our Christmas tablescape last year, too.

 These plates were a score, last summer, from the Salvation Army. They're vintage plates by 
Everyday Gibson.
I'll be using them for our tablescape for "just two" for our Christmas dinner and I'll be sharing it after we enjoy our very special time together.

I brought our outside lantern in.

A fluffy white owl is displayed on a vintage wooden hanger that I shared in an earlier post.



 I love this penguin sitting in my Pfaltzgraff bowl.
 
T. Bear, my beloved, antique, german teddy is driving a Christmas delivery truck.

 I think it's worth another look...

 or maybe two.

And here's everything in full view.




Wishing you all a very Happy Holiday and New Year!

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,

JP
and Gucci, too!


Sharing this post at these great parties
thededicatedhouse
dwellings-theheartofyourhome
craftsalamode  
knickoftime
frenchcountrycottage 
  staceyembracingchange

6 comments:

A coastal crafty admirer! said...

Janet - these photos don't do your home justice, but they're close :)
Your talents are head-shakingly inspiring and I just love your style AND what each object says about YOU!

Barbara Nimmo said...

I absolutely loved the festive Christmas window display you've featured in your blog post. The holiday season always brings out the creativity in all of us, and your window decoration is no exception. It truly captures the spirit of Christmas and offers wonderful inspiration.
https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/can-you-use-a-walmart-gift-card-for-gas/

Ashlee Rolfson said...

Your blog post about the Christmas window display is truly delightful! The festive season always brings out the creativity in people, and your post captures the spirit of Christmas beautifully.
https://www.frugalishness.com/new-born-baby-clothes/

Timothee Lambert said...

"The author's dedication to providing accurate and up-to-date information is evident in every post. It's a reliable source I trust wholeheartedly."
hollister employee discount

Kit Charles said...

"The author's willingness to adapt to the changing landscape and address current events in their blog is commendable. It keeps the content relevant and engaging."
fresh choice coupon

Jennifer Walsh said...

Your Christmas Window in our Window is a festive delight, bringing the holiday spirit to life with your creative display. The way you infuse warmth and charm into the season is truly captivating. By the way, for those seeking to add a touch of holiday magic to their own decor, explore options with a Jewson discount code for budget-friendly and festive choices. Here's to the joy of the season and thoughtful decorations!