Saturday, December 12, 2015

Winter Centerpiece for the Holidays in a Bowl


 I needed to make a gift, for a friend, for the Holidays. While I was creating I had to play around with one of my, irresistible, clay snowmen. The ones that always "put a smile on my face!"

 The bowl, for the terrarium, came from Walmart (for under $3) to make this easy centerpiece candlescape.


Epsom salts for snow, sprigs of yew, gold tipped painted pinecones and a handful of cheery, red cranberries set the scene.

Battery operated votives, hidden partially under the snow, flicker softly in the centerpiece on our kitchen table.


 Back to what to leave inside for my little gift. I found this little Dicken's house that fits perfectly inside. It was an older, little, dollar store find.

Just one light, looked perfect....I think!

Wish I'd tried "three!"

A single deer also fits nicely into the scene.

We get to enjoy this one for a while longer...at least until it goes to it's new home.























Soon, "J" will go back up on top of our cupboard with Mr. P....as you can see this one is "J", that's me! ;)


Next, I have to make a new centerpiece
 to go with our Christmas tablescape for two :) and let this one go to it's new home.

 I'm hoping it's gonna be HEARTFELT and AMAZING...just for me and the LOVE of my life!


 Love, Hugs and Kisses,

JP
and Gucci, too!


2 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

Soooo cute! Love that idea!

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing this Blog for the beginners. You have given your valuable time and shared best information for us.

Centerpiece Bowls
Ceramic Garden Stools